Peter Kessler is best known as “The Voice of Golf,” after a career on The Golf Channel where he wrote, hosted, and produced over 1,300 hours of live television. Working for The Golf Channel, he met and interviewed all the greatest golf stars, players and teachers alike.
Throughout his career, Peter would always do all of his own research and he still writes all of his own material. When it came time to deliver the lines, he never used cue cards or a teleprompter. Peter also wrote many highly acclaimed long-form interviews for GOLF Magazine. He was the voice of HBO Sports and has narrated several Emmy award-winning documentaries, including the HBO baseball documentary “When It Was a Game.”
Turning to fields beyond television and radio, Peter founded the first company to make and market hybrid golf clubs. For the past six years, he has hosted and produced a golf talk show on Sirius XM Satellite Radio’s PGA Tour Network. Peter is the host of Golf Stories on the 101 Network, which debuted on DIRECTV September 2010. He was credited by Golf Channel co-founder Arnold Palmer as, in addition to co-founder Joe Gibbs, being responsible for the network’s success. Sports Illustrated dubbed him a “Symbol of Integrity.”
Peter is also an after dinner speaker, a voiceover artist, host, and master of ceremonies.
The Voice of Golf
- Credited by Golf Channel co-founder Arnold Palmer as the other man, in addition to co-founder Joe Gibbs, as being responsible for its success
- Peter was called a “Symbol of Integrity” by Sports Illustrated
- Founded the first company to make hybrid golf clubs
- Peter is an after dinner speaker, voiceover artist, host and master of ceremonies
Known as “The Voice of Golf,” Peter Kessler was also the Voice of HBO Sports and has narrated Emmy award-winning documentaries. As the primary talent at The Golf Channel for eight years, he wrote, hosted and produced over 1,300 hours of live television, interviewing every great player and teacher of the 20th century. Peter also wrote highly acclaimed long-form interviews for GOLF Magazine and founded the first company to market hybrid golf clubs. For the past six years, Kessler has hosted and produced a golf talk show on Sirius XM Satellite Radio’s PGA Tour Network. Peter is also the host of Golf Stories on The 101 Network which debuted on DIRECTV in September 2010.
Off the air, Peter Kessler is an entertaining host, master of ceremonies, after dinner speaker, and all-around world-class storyteller. His treasure trove of stories will entertain audiences of all types, from corporate and fundraising events to charity dinners.
* Please note that while this speaker’s specific speaking fee falls within the range posted above (for Continental U.S. based events), fees are subject to change. For current fee information or international event fees (which are generally 50-75% more than U.S based event fees), please contact us.
Top25 Speaker Voting
Peter Kessler needs 6 vote(s) to make it into the Top 25 speakers on Speaking.com!
Speaker Booking Tip
“Tip: some speakers might provide one of their popular book titles as a free gift to your audience. ”
For Event Planners
• Keynote Speaker Booking Toolkit.
• Booking a Celebrity Speaker.
• How to Find and Book the Right Speaker.
• Google+ Event Planning Forum.
• Tips for International Clients Booking U.S. Based Speakers.
- Steven Bradbury The winner of the southern hemisphere's first ever Winter Olympic Gold Medal, representing Australia, Steven Bradbury's story is all the more extraordinary when one considers…
- Ross Shafer Ross Shafer grew up in the Pacific Northwest and graduated from the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma, Washington where he studied business management and…
- The Water Coolers For nearly 15 years, THE WATER COOLERS have entertained audiences around the world, as far reaching as Singapore and Australia, with their high energy, uncommonly…
I just wanted to send a quick follow-up note to say – THANK YOU! I appreciate your partnership, and perseverance in helping us to find the right speaker for our group. Our speaker was absolutely excellent! The group loved him; it was perfect.
Established in 1994, we are exclusive agents for some of the world's leading experts, celebrities and professional speakers.
We offer event planners a fully staffed speaker logistics planning team, plus a personal SPEAKING.com Account Executive – a knowledgeable and trustworthy partner. We guarantee your satisfaction with your speaker and a smooth booking process.
Contact us today to book your favorite speaker.