Travels from London, United Kingdom
Nick Jankel's speaking fee falls
within range: $15,000 to $20,000
Nick Jankel is an influential and internationally recognized thought leader on how leadership, innovation, and sustainability can transform the future of business and society—in an increasingly complex, digital, and disrupted world.
Nick is a groundbreaking theorist and practitioner of transformational and adaptive leadership and the disruptive innovations, high-performing teams, and net-positive strategies that it unlocks. A Cambridge-educated medic who has developed a theory of change based on cutting-edge brain and behavioral science—and a serial entrepreneur who has co-founded five purpose-led enterprises—Nick has advised 100,000+ senior leaders in organizations as diverse as Nike, Novartis, and No.10 Downing and has led 100+ breakthrough innovation projects for firms like Microsoft, Unilever, and Diageo (including catalyzing the most successful TV show of all time).
Nick is a dedicated, sought-after, and highly-experienced professional keynote speaker renowned for his enlivening, incisive, and actionable talks at the intersection of technology, transformation, and commercial realities.
In a speaking career spanning over twenty years—in which he has crafted a unique fusion of exhilarating ideas, evocative stories, and an energizing stage presence—he has delivered keynotes for orgs like Google, Pfizer, LEGO, Tesco, Kellogg’s, NHS, Schroder’s, WWF, and CHRO Summit. Nick motivates, inspires, and transforms senior leaders, people managers, and diverse conference audiences—across the US, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and AsiaPacific—with powerful, moving, and interactive keynotes.
Leading In Complexity, Crisis and an AI-driven future
• Artificial Intelligence, VUCA, drivers of change, and the business case for Transformational Leadership
• How to lead and land change, innovation, business transformation, and digital transformation
• The capabilities and mindsets of a Transformational Leader and how to leverage the latest neuroscience of leadership
• Hacks and techniques to become a more transformational leader today
• Takeaway Tool Options: The Transformational Leadership Diagnostic, The Leadership Mindset Tool, The Leadership Vision Tool
• Artificial Intelligence, VUCA, drivers of change, the business case for Transformational Innovation
• Leveraging AI, robots, automation, biotech, gene editing etc. to forge then future
• Disruptive vs. incremental innovation and how to drive each forward
• Balancing Getting Stuff Done (execution) with Imagination & Insight (exploration)
• Killers and thrillers of innovation and innovation cultures incl. smart experimentation and successful failure
• Takeaway Tool Options: The Future-Fit Tool, The Experimentation Tool, The Problem Definition Tool etc
Storytelling For Leaders/Marketers/Influencers/Change Agents
• Why we are wired for stories and how to leverage the latest neuroscience of storytelling
• The structure of compelling stories, whether in emails, pitches, or leadership narratives
• Stage presence, connecting with audiences, and getting over the fear
• Hacks and tips from Hollywood and Ad Agencies
• Takeaway Tool Options: The Email Story Tool, The Elevator Pitch Tool, The Leadership Vision Tool
Business Purpose & Leadership Purpose
• The investor and employee demand for business purpose
• Distinguishing purpose vs. mission vs. ambition vs. vision vs. branding
• Different kinds of purpose: business, project/team, individual
• Balancing purpose with profit in everyday leadership and work
• The blockers and unlockers of living purpose at work
• Takeaway Tool Options: The Leadership Purpose Engine, The Business Purpose Engine, The Team Purpose Engine
AI & The Future Of Work
• Hybrid/remote, automation and AI-tools like ChatGPT, mental health/overwhelm, engagement and retention, purpose and meaning, agency and empowerment, belonging etc
• Human-centric company cultures and dehumanizing the workplace
• Designing a Future of Work that works for your ambitions, context, culture, and industry
• Takeaway Tool Options: The Employee Insight Tool, Future Of Work Design Tool
Transformational Teamwork / Leadership for People Managers
• Sharing organizational strategies in compelling and energizing ways that take people with you
• Driving both high-performance and transformational/innovation outcomes
• Building rapid rapport, trust, and empathy—and protecting team members from stress and overwhelm
• Empowering team members to belong, have autonomy, find meaning, and feel valued
• Takeaway Tool Options: The Transformational Teamwork Tool
“Huge impact! Outstanding framework and powerful tools.”
– Chris Hood, President, Kellogg’s North America
“Very inspiring. Nick’s insights resonated very much and are already growing seeds of change.”
– COO, Sanofi
“Inspiring, entertaining and a wake up call for every leader to become a truly transformational today: for a better tomorrow!”
– Head of Marketing, EMEA, Alfa Laval
“Without doubt the highlight of the two days. Thought-provoking; insightful; enjoyable.”
– Manager, Centrica
“Lots of food for thought. The synthesis of biomedical research with business case studies was compelling and called to mind the most inspirational classes from my time at Stanford Graduate School of Business.”
– General Counsel, LGC
“I really enjoyed his keynote. Lots of insights to share with my leadership team. Thank you!
– CEO, Unilever Health & Wellbeing Collective
“What a brilliant presentation about transformational leadership. I truly enjoyed the part about his Bio-Transformation theory and all the insights he provided us with. THANK YOU!”
– SVP, Pfizer
“A WONDERFUL job. People found his talk so inspiring. Someone I work with said “I feel seen this morning.” The talk was motivating, thoughtful, and so well delivered. THANK YOU!
– VP, McCormicks & Co
“I consider myself a DEI champion and I had not heard anyone explain diversity challenges like he did.”
– Director, Association of Financial Markets in Europe
“Inspired us to continue to work on ourselves as leaders and lead the change. The value of the transformation tool was spot on. Thank you!”
“Fantastic speaker with passion and enthusiasm, highly engaging and able to simplify complexity.”
– Commander, Ministry of Defence, UK
“Nick transformed our event with his engaging, evocative talk that hit all the nails that we put out there. It set a perfect scene for the remainder of the workshop. Very well done and thanks indeed!“
– GM, Syngenta
“Great talk delivered succinctly & dynamically. Especially loved the reference to free style rap – as a life longer lover of hip hop it was great for someone to acknowledge the skill it takes.”
– Astra Zeneca
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Comments about seeing this speaker live? (This field not required to submit a star rating.)
Switch On: Unleash Your Creativity and Thrive with the New Science & Spirit of Breakthrough
Switch On presents a compelling science-driven, wisdom-inspired answer to the most pressing question of the age: How do we as individuals, and our world as a whole, thrive? It is based on 20 years of research and experience at the forefront of personal, social and corporate change. The result is Breakthrough Biodynamics, a groundbreaking fusion of the latest neuroscience, evolution , ancient traditions, practical philosophy and powerful tools for making transformation happen.
Breakthrough Biodynamics will help you to:
Never be stuck or stressed again by using the 10-step Breakthrough Curve
Bring more freedom, consciousness, mindfulness into everyday life
Identify, and let go, of the habits and beliefs that are holding you back
Find peace by healing past pain and suffering
Discover your purpose and, with it, what to do with your life
Hone your intuition and use it to make great choices
Learn from the greatest leaders how to ensure your ideas become real
Turn inspiration into action and make a difference to your world
Become A Transformational Organization: Galvanize agility without losing stability to survive and thrive in the digital, disrupted, and damaged world
The fast-moving, furiously-changing world of exponential digital technologies, seismic social changes, and global existential risks is demanding that every organization innovates with agility whilst still maintaining efficient management and predictable returns. Those that cannot unleash the potential of their people to transform products and processes as times change quickly become obsolete. This is why one S&P company is being replaced every two weeks; and why 50%-75% of the Fortune 500 are predicted to disappear in a decade.This challenge to Business As Usual cannot be underestimated.
The Command & Control management system of the 20th Century, upon which most organizations are built, was designed to limit the very empowerment, creativity, and adaptability needed to compete in the 21st Century. The vast majority of an organization’s strategic problems—from disrupted business models to disengaged staff—are rooted in this broken paradigm. Restructures that don’t break through this thinking are doomed to fail; even as much-lauded alternatives, like “self-management”, often end in dysfunctional chaos and costly complexity.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
By choosing to become a Transformational Organization, you can ensure your enterprise does not just survive, but actually thrives in, the digital, disrupted, and damaged world. Architect your enterprise upon the neuroscience-inspired *Create & Control* blueprint described in this book and you get the best of both worlds: a stable hierarchy that is generative but not dominative; and an agile network of self-organizing teams and distributed leaders that is purposeful and not chaotic.
Discover how to become a Transformational Organization today so you forge the future—rather than fail it.
Now Lead The Change: Repurpose Your Career, Future-Proof Your Organization, and Regenerate Our Crisis-Hit World By Mastering Transformational Leadership
Now Lead The Change is a tour de force that brings together, in one volume, the essential science, wisdom, and tools for becoming a truly transformational leader—from one of the world’s preeminent theorists and teachers.
Our world is being hit by multiple crises—from Covid-19 to the climate emergency. Our organizations must adapt rapidly to exponential technologies and ever-changing customer needs. We all must deal with endless uncertainty, overwhelm, and automation. But conventional leadership thinking was developed to maintain the status quo, not to transform it.
Our emerging reality requires that every leader can upgrade their mindsets and habits not just once, but constantly, to ensure their organizations, and societies, adapt in time. With our disrupted and damaged world demanding continuous transformations—in products, processes, policies, and people—only truly transformational leaders take charge of change to secure sustained success. No enterprise—or species—can outperform the capacity of its leaders to be transformational. It is adapt or die on an unprecedented scale. The stakes could not be higher.
Now Lead The Change sets out out a powerful and profound—yet extremely practical—method for mastering transformational leadership so you can lead your people, organization, and system towards a regenerative future—from one of the world’s preeminent theorists and teachers of transformational leadership.
Within is a lucid, luminous, and illustrated summary of Bio-Transformation Theory, pioneered by the author over 25 years on the front lines of personal, business, and systemic change. Grounded in the latest brain science, fueled by essential embodied wisdom, and focused on landing lasting change in concrete situations as fast as humanly possible, BTT contains 7 life-changing—and world-changing—principles to master your own biology; metabolize any problem into purpose and profit; and step up as a next-level leader with transformational mindsets, habits, and tools. Contains chapters on what Covid-19 reveals, amplifies, and requires from leaders.
Call us / email us / check availability and fee for your favorite speaker.