Travels from Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Cassandra Worthy's speaking fee falls
within range: $50,000 to $75,000
With contagious energy that radiates throughout every room she steps into, Cassandra Worthy is the world’s truly DISRUPTIVE thought leader on CHANGE that companies need to build organizational resilience and adaptability. During times of major shift such as merger, acquisition, organizational restructure, new systems integration, and market disruption RARELY do businesses ever face the tumultuous
emotional landscape of the organization head-on. Only 10% of successful change adoption is about know-how…the other 90% is squarely centered on an organization’s motivation and willingness to embrace the change. Without addressing the emotions standing in the way of motivation, any transformation journey is stopped in its tracks. This is where Cassandra steps in. She has created and cultivated the unique strategy of Change Enthusiasm® which is arming individuals around the world with the means to harness the power of emotion, a resource in infinite supply, to embrace and accelerate change and transformation journeys. Cassandra’s message nurtures highly resilient and adaptable organizations beginning at the heart of the individual.
Cassandra’s client base spans the Fortune 500 and larger all over the world including Procter & Gamble, Allstate, Jones Lang LaSalle, Centene Corporation, ConferenceDirect, and WeWork. Cassandra invigorates and inspires organizations, C-suite executives, and business associations alike going through significant change, disruption, and transformation. Cassandra’s customized keynote and workshop programs motivate the workforce to embrace Change Enthusiasm® and subsequently become self-actualized in working towards a change vision. In her leadership-centric presentations, she is not only sharing this unique strategy of Change Enthusiasm® but also 10+ years of M&A experience distilled down into the critical leadership traits required to lead with exception during high-stress times of change and transformation.
Master the Chemistry of Change
Uncover Your Inner Change Enthusiasm®
The Change Enthusiasm® strategy presented in this keynote empowers the audience to self-assess their change emotions and redirect anxiety and fears into moments of opportunity.
This program is perfect for leaders and teams:
- Embarking upon or going through significant change or disruption such as merger, acquisition, or restructure.
- Constantly challenged and stressed by having to grow the business with less time, fewer resources.
- Dealing with the complexity and frustrations of changing the way they work through digital transformation, new software integration, and/or new business practices.
The audience will leave with:
- An inspired perspective that managing and championing significant shift is entirely possible and even enjoyable.
- Steps to cultivate a growth mindset to thrive in the face of stressful and frustrating change.
- The education, energy, and motivation to take the first step to be becoming a Change Enthusiast.
Explore the Underbelly of Exceptional Leadership Through Change
The softer skills required to effectively lead through change
This keynote distills down 15 years of Cassandra’s Corporate M&A experience into the critical skills that will empower leaders to create and sustain growth through change.
This program is perfect for:
- Executives and leaders responsible for inspiring and empowering their teams and organizations through change.
- Change management professionals responsible for leading change effectively and successfully throughout their respective organizations.
- Human Resources and organizational leaders responsible for building workforce resilience, productivity, and engagement through change.
- A new perspective on the soft skills required to effectively lead through change.
- A practical framework to quantify your strengths and areas of growth when addressing, working and leading through change.
- An instantly-applicable action plan that empowers them to improve critical leadership behaviors to effectively lead change movements.
Engineering a Resilient and Inclusive Culture
Practical Tools to Nurture High-Level Workforce and Customer Engagement
The keynote addresses how to instill a mindset of resilience into the very core your cultural fabric and how to leverage inclusion as a tool to win with your employees, shareholders, customers, and clients.
This program is perfect for Executives and Leaders:
- Responsible for creating and nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture with equal access to the resources and tools for individual career success.
- Going through significant industry, market, or business disruption while charged to deliver breakthrough profitability and business growth.
- Seeking to embody and inspire resiliency throughout their teams and organizations.
- A resilience mindset that will enable growth through any change, transformation, or disruption.
- A practical application to leverage inclusion as a tool for success with their teams, customers, and shareholders.
- Inspired perspective why inclusion is everyone’s responsibility.
“Cassandra kicked off our annual Industrial Intelligence Conference with a ton of energy. Her unique background in business, leadership, and science really clicked with our attendees.”
– Jeremy Boren, Brand Manager, Graymatter
“As the planner for the event, working with her was an enjoyable process. She took the time to get to know our industry and our company, and even solicited an anonymous survey from some of our attendees, to ensure her message was on point.”
– J.J. Wills, Senior Vice President, ConferenceDirect
“I walked away from Cassandra’s keynote with an emotional intelligence tool that will enhance my ability to successfully navigate my ever-changing corporate environment while continuing to produce top tier results.”
– Jelani Bilal, Scientist, P&G
“Cassandra’s enthusiasm for organizational change management as well the abundant energy she utilizes in her keynote conversation set the tone for the entire conference. She inspired us all.”
– Ray Wozny, CEO, IpX
“Cassandra lit the fuse of our event in her opening keynote presentation. She used humor and unstoppable energy to provide us tools to help us become change enthusiasts. Cassandra took the time to address our ever changing industry and connected directly with the audience. I left the presentation energized and ready to better handle change.”
– Steven Westenbroek, President, National Association of College Stores, Camex
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Comments about seeing this speaker live? (This field not required to submit a star rating.)
Change Enthusiasm: How to Harness the Power of Emotion for Leadership and Success
Dynamic corporate speaker and coach, Cassandra Worthy, introduces a growth mindset practice that helps readers to view change and the emotions surrounding it as a gift.
Cassandra Worthy is a highly sought-after consultant, speaker, and Change Enthusiast, who is sharing her revolutionary approach for not only embracing change but using it to propel you to heights you never imagined. Only 10 percent of successful change adoption is about know-how. . . the other 90 percent is centered squarely on the motivation and willingness to accept the change. Cassandra explains
that if you don’t address the emotions surrounding change then your transformation journey will be stopped in its tracks.
In this book, Cassandra will teach you to:
• Redefine your relationship to change
• Embrace “negative” emotions and use them for epic growth and transformation
• Make conscious, productive choices in the face of disruption of any sort
• Develop your resilience muscle
• View change as something that happens for you vs. to you
Cassandra’s practical yet inspiring strategies can inspire anyone to authentically embrace change and find their own unique power of resilience during turbulent times. Using insights gleaned from her life, those of her clients, as well as the tools and exercises she has refined over the years, Cassandra Worthy has written the playbook for anyone leading, influencing, going through, or embarking upon change.
Call us / email us / check availability and fee for your favorite speaker.