Storytelling in Business Infographic
Here is a fantastic infographic on storytelling in business.
Blogs By Mitchell Ditkoff
More Customer Service / Sales Blogs
- Becoming a Master Influencer, with Leadership Speaker Joseph Grenny
By Joseph Grenny
Leadership speaker Joseph Grenny uses his cutting edge research on leadership practices, influence, and human behavior to boost business productivity and foster high performing work environments. The ... more...
- Becoming a Successful Salesperson, with Sales Keynote Speaker Shawna Suckow
By Shawna Suckow
Ranked among the top women speakers in business, sales keynote speaker Shawna Suckow uses her 20 years of expertise as a million-dollar B2B Buyer to help sales professionals and business leaders bette... more...
- Harnessing the Power of Consumer Trends, with Futurist Speaker Daniel Levine
By Daniel Levine
One of the world’s leading trends analysts, consumer trends keynote speaker, Daniel Levine heads an international team of over 9,000 trend spotters who research and chronicle the latest ideas, produ... more...
- Transforming Your Business through Practice Management, with Sales Speaker Duncan MacPherson
By Duncan MacPherson
A professional branding and client acquisition expert, sales and marketing speaker Duncan MacPherson has been coaching financial professionals for over 20 years. His company Pareto Systems is at the f... more...
- Building a Culture of World-Class Service, with Customer Service Speaker Dennis Snow
By Dennis Snow
Dennis Snow’s customer service abilities were honed over 20 years with the Walt Disney World Company. Today he is a full-time customer service speaker, trainer and consultant who helps organizations... more...
- Maximizing your Millennial ROI, with Keynote Speaker Aaron McDaniel
By Aaron McDaniel
Millennial speaker Aaron McDaniel delivers timely "aha moments" and viable solutions on how to bridge generational gaps in the workplace and marketplace. Drawing from his own experience as a Millenni... more...
- The Future of Work, with Jacob Morgan
By Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan is moving companies forward by helping them adapt to the changing world of work. He guides companies in revamping their approach to talent management, the physical workplace, and culture ... more...