- Business / Entrepreneurship
- Customer Service
- Economy / Finance
- Globalization / International Business
- Management / Employees
- Motivational / Inspirational
- Personal Growth
- Social Media - Internet
- Speaker Interview - Exclusive
- Team Building
- Technology - Future
Speakers / Writers
- Robin Farmanfarmaian After a medical misdiagnosis put her through multiple unnecessary surgeries as a teenager, Robin Farmanfarmaian made it her mission to empower patients through a tool she did not have during her sickness: modern-day tech ... more...
Emmy and Tony-award winning actor, John Larroquette uses his personal experience to educate the public on substance abuse and recovery. The iconic stage and television actor from pop culture favorites such as the sitc ... more...
- Keith Barry Keith Barry is the world’s leading TV Hypnotist, Mentalist and Brain Hacker. As a world- renowned performer, Keith has toured for many years showcasing his mind-blowing skills in every corner of the globe. Keith has st ... more...
- Allon Raiz When things got tough, Allon Raiz rethought his failing business and turned it into the most successful business incubator in South Africa. Today Raizcorp is one of the few profitable business incubators in the world, an ... more...
- Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez Global business strategist Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez equips multinational executives to focus their company and themselves, so they can elect, manage, and execute projects more efficiently even during tough times. He draws ... more...
One of the greatest surfers of all time, legend Shaun Tomson brings a message of optimism and positivity to over 100,000 young people and adults each year. A successful entrepreneur, his application of surfing culture ... more...
Alexander Tsiaras has been bringing science to life for years through his artistic genius. Known as “The Digital Leonardo DaVinci,” his images are famous worldwide having graced the covers of LIFE, Time, an ... more...
Uri Gneezy’s early work on when and why incentives can backfire has become the cornerstone in a compelling line of research that explores when traditional economic theories fail to explain real human behavior. He is ... more...
- Courtney Martin Described as “one of our most insightful culture critics and one of our finest young writers,” Courtney Martin is a storyteller, feminist, social problem solver, and a provocative speaker. She is the author of six bo ... more...
- Roberto Carlos (RöC) One of Latin America's most influential leaders in innovation, Roberto Carlos (RöC) is the creator of Factor WOW, a methodology that is revolutionizing the way organizations do business. Twice voted one of Mexico's mos ... more...
You have heard people say, “I'd give my right hand for that," meaning they'd give up the most important part of their body? Star baseball pitcher and inspirational speaker Jim Abbott was born without a right hand, a ... more...
- Kevin Abdulrahman Better known as “the man inspiring millions,” international author, speaker, coach, and mind nutritionist Kevin Abdulrahman is the new voice of motivation around the world. Hailing from the Middle East, but raised in ... more...