Dr. Lampe-Onnerud is a well-known authority in the battery industry. She has pioneered the use of lithium-ion and energy storage solutions and systems to deliver more powerful, longer lasting, safer and cost-effective batteries for laptops, PDAs, cell phones and other electronic devices.
Prior to founding Boston-Power, Dr. Lampe-Onnerud was one of the youngest partners ever appointed at Arthur D. Little/TIAX, where she ran the company′s globally- renowned battery labs, defined strategies for the world′s top chemical and battery organizations, and directed high-profile market evaluations. Earlier in her career, she served as a director and senior scientist at Bell Communications Research.
Awarded 40+ patents to date, Dr. Lampe-Onnerud has received a range of industry awards. These include: lifelong member of the Royal Academy of Engineering Sciences; Mass TLC 2010 Private Company CEO of the Year; 2010 Technology Pioneer World Economic Forum; 2010 Sustainable Leadership Award 100 Top Young Innovators by Technology Review; MIT′s Magazine of Innovation; Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year for Clean Tech, New England region; a Stevie Award for Women in Business as Best Entrepreneur; Mass High Tech Women to Watch; Top Innovators of 2008 by EDN Magazine; and DEMOgod™ 2007.
Dr. Lampe-Onnerud is a frequently sought-after speaker who passionately and eloquently shares her insights about battery technology, climate change and environmental sustainability at industry and government events around the world. Dr. Lampe-Onnerud earned a Ph.D. in Inorganic Chemistry and a B.Sc. in Chemistry and Calculus from Uppsala University in Sweden, and received her Post Doctorate at MIT, Cambridge, Mass.
Please note that while this speaker’s specific fee falls within the range posted (for Continental U.S. based events), fees are subject to change. For current fee information or international event fees (which are generally 50-75% more than U.S based event fees), please contact us.
Speaker Booking Tip
“Tip: find a speaker in your local area to save on travel costs. Most speakers will also reduce their keynote fee for local events. ”
- Krista Donaldson Krista Donaldson, PhD, has driven innovation in product design, engineering, and international development for more than 15 years. As D-Rev’s CEO, Krista’s has led the release of Brilliance, a revolutionary technology treating neonatal jaundice, and the ReMotion prosthetic knee. Her leadership has won Krista acclaim as one of Fast Company’s Co.Design 50 Designers Shaping the...
- Tony Buzan Tony Buzan is the internationally renowned expert on the thinking process, creativity and innovation. He has been named as one of the world’s top 5 speakers by Forbes magazine, a list which includes Margaret Thatcher and Mikhail Gorbachev, and audiences regularly describe his sessions as “inspirational” and “mind changing.” Through over 40 years of research...
- Hans Rosling Hans Rosling has the unique ability to make statistical data come alive in order to address the global economy and, in particular, dispel common myths about the so-called developing world, which he believes is no longer worlds away from the West. The founder of the Gapminder Foundation – an organization that strives to make statistical...
Suggested Speaking Topics:
- Recent Breakthroughs in Clean & Sustainable Energy
- Innovative Energy Storage
- Sustainable Technology Solutions