Dr. Lampe-Onnerud is a well-known authority in the battery industry. She has pioneered the use of lithium-ion and energy storage solutions and systems to deliver more powerful, longer lasting, safer and cost-effective batteries for laptops, PDAs, cell phones and other electronic devices.
Prior to founding Boston-Power, Dr. Lampe-Onnerud was one of the youngest partners ever appointed at Arthur D. Little/TIAX, where she ran the company′s globally- renowned battery labs, defined strategies for the world′s top chemical and battery organizations, and directed high-profile market evaluations. Earlier in her career, she served as a director and senior scientist at Bell Communications Research.
Awarded 40+ patents to date, Dr. Lampe-Onnerud has received a range of industry awards. These include: lifelong member of the Royal Academy of Engineering Sciences; Mass TLC 2010 Private Company CEO of the Year; 2010 Technology Pioneer World Economic Forum; 2010 Sustainable Leadership Award 100 Top Young Innovators by Technology Review; MIT′s Magazine of Innovation; Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year for Clean Tech, New England region; a Stevie Award for Women in Business as Best Entrepreneur; Mass High Tech Women to Watch; Top Innovators of 2008 by EDN Magazine; and DEMOgod™ 2007.
Dr. Lampe-Onnerud is a frequently sought-after speaker who passionately and eloquently shares her insights about battery technology, climate change and environmental sustainability at industry and government events around the world. Dr. Lampe-Onnerud earned a Ph.D. in Inorganic Chemistry and a B.Sc. in Chemistry and Calculus from Uppsala University in Sweden, and received her Post Doctorate at MIT, Cambridge, Mass.
Please note that while this speaker’s specific fee falls within the range posted (for Continental U.S. based events), fees are subject to change. For current fee information or international event fees (which are generally 50-75% more than U.S based event fees), please contact us.
Speaker Booking Tip
“Tip: some speakers might provide one of their popular book titles as a free gift to your audience.”
- Steve Blank Put to a vote, I might have been chosen “least likely to succeed” in my New York City high school class. My path has taken me from repairing fighter planes in Thailand during the Vietnam War (a member of the Society of Wild Weasels), to spook stuff in undisclosed location(s), and I was lucky enough...
- Joseph Baladi Joseph Baladi has extensive experience in business communications across multiple geographies: from Melbourne to Mexico City; from New York to Tokyo and for the past 10 years, in Singapore covering all of Asia. He is the former CEO of Carlyle Brand Consultants, and has been directly responsible for shaping or repositioning major SME and MNC...
- Tony Buzan Tony Buzan is the internationally renowned expert on the thinking process, creativity and innovation. He has been named as one of the world’s top 5 speakers by Forbes magazine, a list which includes Margaret Thatcher and Mikhail Gorbachev, and audiences regularly describe his sessions as “inspirational” and “mind changing.” Through over 40 years of research...
Suggested Speaking Topics:
- Recent Breakthroughs in Clean & Sustainable Energy
- Innovative Energy Storage
- Sustainable Technology Solutions