Bill Rancic burst onto the national scene when he was hired by Donald Trump’s as the winner of the first season of NBC’s breakthrough program “The Apprentice”.
Currently, Bill is speaking to businesses and organizations around the world on motivational and business topics, developing real estate in Chicago, and producing and appearing in several television programs. Viewers can now tune in to the sixth season of the E! Entertainment reality series “Giuliana and Bill” on Tuesday nights as well as watch Bill host “Kitchen Casino” premiering on the food Network Monday April 7 at 9/8 Central Time.
Several years ago, Bill began hosting “America Now” in partnership with ITV and Raycom Media. He makes regular appearances on numerous daytime broadcast and cable television programs such as Today, The View, Rachael Ray and various CNBC programs to talk to viewers about business and entrepreneurship. He also regularly appears in many major national, regional and local print outlets throughout the country.
A published author of a New York Times best-selling book, Bill wrote, You’re Hired: How To Succeed In Business And Life. This book chronicles Bill’s successful life, experience and proven advice. He continued to make a name for himself as an author by writing Beyond the Lemonade Stand to help educate and motivate young people worldwide about the value of money and how to leverage skills, talents and abilities at an early age. All proceeds from the sale of this book have gone to charity. Bill has also co-authored I Do…Now What with his wife Giuliana Rancic where they share secrets to everlasting love.
After graduating cum laude from Loyola University, Bill went on to become a successful entrepreneur when he founded Cigars Around The World, a monthly online subscription-based retailer that became a multi-million dollar enterprise.
Today he is one of the most sought after motivational speakers on the subject of entrepreneurship and business, sharing his entertaining lessons that vary from a pancake business he started with his grandmother at age 10 to his current multi-million dollar real estate enterprise in Chicago.
Highly engaged in charitable activities, Bill is about to complete his second trip to Haiti, building homes for victims of the earthquake. He is also an active board member for the Mercy Home for Boys and Girls.
Please note that while this speaker’s specific fee falls within the range posted (for Continental U.S. based events), fees are subject to change. For current fee information or international event fees (which are generally 50-75% more than U.S based event fees), please contact us.
Speaker Booking Tip
“Tip: find a speaker in your local area to save on travel costs. Most speakers will also reduce their keynote fee for local events. ”
- Len Berman Emmy Award Winning Sports Analyst Len Berman is an Emmy-Award winning sportscaster and New York Times Best Selling Author who has covered just about every major sports event including multiple Super Bowls, World Series, and Olympics during his 40-year career in broadcasting. He is the creator of “Spanning the World,” a monthly collection of sports...
- Glenda Hatchett After graduating from Emory University School of Law and completing a coveted clerkship in the U.S. Federal Courts, Glenda Hatchett accepted a position at Delta Air Lines, as the company’s highest-ranking African-American woman. She served in dual roles as a senior attorney for Delta, litigating cases in federal courts throughout the country, and Manager of...
- Jonathan Katz Author, producer, actor, comedian and musician, Jonathan Katz is one of the entertainment industry′s most original and versatile creative personalities. He co-created and starred in the hit pop culture animated series “Dr. Katz: Professional Therapist,” which aired on Comedy Central for six seasons, a show that has been credited with branding that network as the...
"Thanks so much for fitting our MMLA conference into Bill’s busy schedule. He was wonderful!! All my surveys from the attendees gave him an 'excellent' review!"
Joanne Misuraca, Executive Director, Michigan Mortgage Lenders Association
"Bill was an absolute hit! His sincerity and down to earth manner allowed the group to easily identify with him and his message about facing your fear and never giving up was very well received. We also appreciated Bill taking the time to answer everyone’s questions, take photos and sign all of the books. The group was absolutely buzzing afterwards. A superb start to our conference!"
Emma Le Breton, Sales and Marketing Administrator, ING Life
"Not only was Bill the perfect speaker, tying in his personal business experience, leadership characteristics and business success tips for navigating change, he was simply a great, sincere person with whom everyone enjoyed conversing. Our group was very pleased with his presentation."
Julie A. Bellamy, VP - Global Human Resources, AEES
"The event was wonderful – Bill exceeded our expectations and I have heard nothing but wonderful comments, including several voice and e-mails. I truly appreciate all of the effort both of you made – the event was a total success. In fact, we had to bring in extra chairs after the event began. The president of Fox Communities Credit Union said in effect, 'Anyone can make a speech, when Bill answered questions from the audience; you saw that there was a real intellect behind the man!'"
Carolyn B. Nankervis, President, MarketWise Consulting Group, Inc
Partial Client List:
Wake Forest University
University of Chicago
Ohio State University
Allstate Insurance Company
I Do, Now What?
Five million viewers tuned in to The Style Network for Giuliana DePandi and Bill Rancic's fairy tale wedding in Italy, as the passions, tears, and champagne flowed. But what happened once the honeymoon was over? After all, she's been stationed in Los Angeles as one of E! Entertainment's most popular personalities, and he's kept his home in Chicago, where this handsome winner of The Apprentice has been busy running an empire of his own. How, we've wondered, is this marriage really working out?
With all the funny, frank, and characteristically down-to-earth personality that fans of their hit reality show, Giuliana and Bill, have come to adore, this glamorous couple takes you behind the scenes of their real-life marriage. Like all newlyweds, they've faced the big issues that wedlock manages to invite, including money (to merge or not?), household chores (she's disorganized, he's a neat freak), arguments (without staying mad), and trying to have a baby (it's not as easy as they thought!). Sharing their newfound and sometimes hard-won insights, they offer suggestions on such topics as communication, giving and receiving support, trust and jealousy, quality time, friends and in-laws, fighting fair, and sex and romance.
A must-read for newly married couples, or those about to take the plunge, or anyone who wants to know the secrets of everlasting love, I Do, Now What? is an upbeat real-world resource for the most ambitious journey of a couple's life: marriage!
Bill Rancic, winner of the hit TV show The Apprentice, tells how anyone can become their own personal success in both business and life, using his own experiences as a self-made entrepreneur.
Getting back to basics, Rancic shares insights about his own path to The Apprentice—his work ethic, top business strategies, and lessons learned competing on the show, working for Donald Trump—and offers a practical, step-by-step guide to climbing the success ladder from first job to Boardroom. From valuable lessons learned as a budding ten year old entrepreneur pitching pancake sales; to starting his own small business to pay for college; to launching an on-line cigar company now worth millions—Rancic proves you don't need to be a Harvard MBA to be a success in business.
Includes a foreword by Donald Trump!
Beyond The Lemonade Stand
Want to go on a money-making adventure? In Beyond the Lemonade Stand, Bill Rancic, winner of the smash-hit show The Apprentice, coaches you on how to succeed in business—while being smart, fair, and helping those who need it.
- 20 ideas for your own kid business and 5 easy steps to get each one started
- Stories from Bill about how to be honest and come out on top!
- Words of advice from super celebrities such as Donald Trump and Andy Roddick on how they learned to succeed
- Thoughts about how you can share your successes with others, by helping those who need it
- A build-your-own business worksheet that will turn your ideas into reality.
Some of Bills Speaking Topics:
- How to think long term in a short term world
- How to use challenging times to your advantage
- The future of real estate in America as we know it...
- How to manage and lead your team in times of uncertainty... educate, motivate, activate
- How to think like an entrepreneur in corporate America
- Innovation... the blood line to your future
- How to recognize and seize opportunity as a sales team