Find Speakers :
Several years after his introduction to America as Donald Trump’s original Apprentice, Bill Rancic continues his commitment to entrepreneurship throughout the country. Today, he is building businesses, seizing opportunities and sharing his views on how to succeed in business and in life.
Currently, Bill is developing real estate in Chicago, producing and appearing in several television programs and speaking to businesses and organizations on motivational and business topics. You can Bring Bill Rancic to speak to your company, organization or team to discuss themes such as:
- How to succeed in business and in life
- Innovation: how to think like an entrepreneur in corporate America
- Managing and leading teams in times of uncertainty: educate, motivate, activate
- Seizing opportunities: using challenging times to your advantage
- The importance of teaching business skills to the next generation
Bill also regularly appears in The Board Room on NBC’s primetime show The Apprentice. He produces and stars in the A&E series We Mean Business, Style Network’s reality series Giuliana and Bill and is the executive producer of Repo Man, airing in January on Discovery Channel. He makes regular appearances on numerous daytime broadcast and cable television programs such as Today, The Tonight Show, The View and various CNBC programs to talk to viewers about business and entrepreneurship. He also regularly appears in many major national, regional and local print outlets throughout the country.
A published author, he wrote Beyond The Lemonade Stand to help educate and motivate young people worldwide about the value of money and how to leverage skills, talents and abilities at an early age. All proceeds from the sale of this book have gone to charity. Beyond The Lemonade Stand is the follow up to the New York Times best-selling book, You′re Hired: How To Succeed In Business And Life From The Winner Of The Apprentice, which chronicled Bill′s successful life, experience and proven advice.
A budding entrepreneur at a young age, Bill got his first taste of success by founding Cigars Around the World in a 400 square foot studio apartment in Chicago.
Highly engaged in charitable activities, Bill was recently named national spokesperson for Gradiant Gives Back – a program awarding financial makeovers to deserving families during today’s challenging economic climate. He is also an active board member for the Mercy Home for Boys and Girls.
Please note that while this speaker’s specific fee falls within the range posted (for Continental U.S. based events), fees are subject to change. For current fee information or international event fees (which are generally 50-75% more than U.S based event fees), please contact us.
Speaker Booking Tip
“Tip: speakers bureaus provide added value that you cannot get by booking speakers directly.”
- Len Berman Emmy Award Winning Sports Analyst Len Berman is an Emmy-Award winning sportscaster and New York Times Best Selling Author who has covered just about every major sports event including multiple Super Bowls, World Series, and Olympics during his 40-year career in broadcasting. He is the creator of “Spanning the World,” a monthly collection of sports...
- Glenda Hatchett After graduating from Emory University School of Law and completing a coveted clerkship in the U.S. Federal Courts, Glenda Hatchett accepted a position at Delta Air Lines, as the company’s highest-ranking African-American woman. She served in dual roles as a senior attorney for Delta, litigating cases in federal courts throughout the country, and Manager of...
- Jonathan Katz Author, producer, actor, comedian and musician, Jonathan Katz is one of the entertainment industry′s most original and versatile creative personalities. He co-created and starred in the hit pop culture animated series “Dr. Katz: Professional Therapist,” which aired on Comedy Central for six seasons, a show that has been credited with branding that network as the...
"Thanks so much for fitting our MMLA conference into Bill’s busy schedule. He was wonderful!! All my surveys from the attendees gave him an “excellent” review!"
Joanne Misuraca, Executive Director
Michigan Mortgage Lenders Association
"Bill was an absolute hit! His sincerity and down to earth manner allowed the group to easily identify with him and his message about facing your fear and never giving up was very well received. We also appreciated Bill taking the time to answer everyone’s questions, take photos and sign all of the books. The group was absolutely buzzing afterwards. A superb start to our conference!"
Emma Le Breton, Sales and Marketing Administrator
"Not only was Bill the perfect speaker, tying in his personal business experience, leadership characteristics and business success tips for navigating change, he was simply a great, sincere person with whom everyone enjoyed conversing. Our group was very pleased with his presentation."
Julie A. Bellamy, VP - Global Human Resources
"The event was wonderful – Bill exceeded our expectations and I have heard nothing but wonderful comments, including several voice and e-mails. I truly appreciate all of the effort both of you made – the event was a total success. In fact, we had to bring in extra chairs after the event began. The president of Fox Communities Credit Union said in effect, “Anyone can make a speech, when Bill answered questions from the audience; you saw that there was a real intellect behind the man!”
Carolyn B. Nankervis, President
MarketWise Consulting Group, Inc
Partial Client List:
Wake Forest University
University of Chicago
Ohio State University
Allstate Insurance Company
Bill Rancic, winner of the hit TV show The Apprentice, tells how anyone can become their own personal success in both business and life, using his own experiences as a self-made entrepreneur.
Getting back to basics, Rancic shares insights about his own path to The Apprentice -- his work ethic, top business strategies, and lessons learned competing on the show, working for Donald Trump -- and offers a practical, step-by-step guide to climbing the success ladder from first job to Boardroom. From valuable lessons learned as a budding ten year old entrepreneur pitching pancake sales; to starting his own small business to pay for college; to launching an on-line cigar company now worth millions -- Rancic proves you don′t need to be a Harvard MBA to be a success in business.
Includes a foreword by Donald Trump!
Beyond The Lemonade Stand
Want to go on a money-making adventure? In "Beyond the Lemonade Stand," Bill Rancic, winner of the smash-hit show The Apprentice, coaches you on how to succeed in business - while being smart, fair, and helping those who need it.
Includes: 20 ideas for your own kid business and 5 easy steps to get each one started; Stories from Bill about how to be honest and come out on top!; Words of advice from super celebrities such as Donald Trump and Andy Roddick on how they learned to succeed; Thoughts about how you can share your successes with others, by helping those who need it; A build-your-own business worksheet that will turn your ideas into reality.
Some of Bills Speaking Topics:
- How to think long term in a short term world
- How to use challenging times to your advantage
- The future of real estate in America as we know it...
- How to manage and lead your team in times of uncertainty... educate, motivate, activate
- How to think like an entrepreneur in corporate America
- Innovation... the blood line to your future
- How to recognize and seize opportunity as a sales team