- Business / Entrepreneurship
- Customer Service
- Economy / Finance
- Globalization / International Business
- Management / Employees
- Motivational / Inspirational
- Personal Growth
- Social Media - Internet
- Speaker Interview - Exclusive
- Team Building
- Technology - Future
Speakers / Writers
The star of numerous acclaimed comedic and dramatic roles in television and movies, Meredith Baxter offers an inspiring story of courage, hope, self-acceptance and happiness to millions dealing with drug abuse, domest ... more...
- Robin Farmanfarmaian After a medical misdiagnosis put her through multiple unnecessary surgeries as a teenager, Robin Farmanfarmaian made it her mission to empower patients through a tool she did not have during her sickness: modern-day tech ... more...
Emmy and Tony-award winning actor, John Larroquette uses his personal experience to educate the public on substance abuse and recovery. The iconic stage and television actor from pop culture favorites such as the sitc ... more...
Adventurer and TV personality Leon Logothetis brings out the best in people during his global travels. The best-selling author and broker-turned-traveling philanthropist and his humble journeys have been featured on ... more...
- Keith Barry Keith Barry is the world’s leading TV Hypnotist, Mentalist and Brain Hacker. As a world- renowned performer, Keith has toured for many years showcasing his mind-blowing skills in every corner of the globe. Keith has st ... more...
- Allon Raiz When things got tough, Allon Raiz rethought his failing business and turned it into the most successful business incubator in South Africa. Today Raizcorp is one of the few profitable business incubators in the world, an ... more...
- Steve Blank Put to a vote, I might have been chosen “least likely to succeed” in my New York City high school class. My path has taken me from repairing fighter planes in Thailand during the Vietnam War (a member of the Society ... more...
- Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez Global business strategist Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez equips multinational executives to focus their company and themselves, so they can elect, manage, and execute projects more efficiently even during tough times. He draws ... more...
One of the greatest surfers of all time, legend Shaun Tomson brings a message of optimism and positivity to over 100,000 young people and adults each year. A successful entrepreneur, his application of surfing culture ... more...
Alexander Tsiaras has been bringing science to life for years through his artistic genius. Known as “The Digital Leonardo DaVinci,” his images are famous worldwide having graced the covers of LIFE, Time, an ... more...
Uri Gneezy’s early work on when and why incentives can backfire has become the cornerstone in a compelling line of research that explores when traditional economic theories fail to explain real human behavior. He is ... more...
- Courtney Martin Described as “one of our most insightful culture critics and one of our finest young writers,” Courtney Martin is a storyteller, feminist, social problem solver, and a provocative speaker. She is the author of six bo ... more...